Personal data that we process
Yoek B.V. processes personal data about you because you use our services and/or because you provide these to us. The following is an overview of the personal data that we process:
- Forename and surname
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Other personal data that you actively provide, by creating a profile on this website, through correspondence and by telephone, etc.
- Data about your activities on our website
- Data about your surfing behaviour across different websites (for example, because this company is part of an advertising network)
- Internet browser and device type
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about any website visitors under 16 years of age. Unless they have permission from their parent(s) or guardian(s). However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. Therefore, we advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data about a minor without this permission, you can submit a request for the removal of this information via this link.
Why we require data
Yoek B.V. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending of our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- To be able to contact you if this is necessary to carry out our services
- To inform you of changes to our services and products
- Yoek B.V. analyses your behaviour on the website and uses the data to improve our website and to adapt our range of products and services to match your preferences.
- Yoek B.V. follows your surf behaviour across different websites and uses the data to adapt our products and services to meet your needs.
- Yoek B.V. also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, this includes, for example, information that we need for our tax return.
How long we keep data
Yoek B.V. will not keep your personal data any longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the objectives for which your data is collected. Our retention period is: 7 years
Share with others
Yoek B.V. does not sell your data to third parties and will only provide this if it is necessary for the execution of this Agreement with you or in order to comply with a legal obligation. With companies assigned by us to process your data we draw up a data processing agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Yoek B.V. remains responsible for these data processing assignments.
Analysing website visits
Third parties also place cookies on this website. These include advertisers and/or social media companies, etc.
Access, amend or remove data
You have the right to access, amend or remove your personal data. You can use this link to request access to, and correction or removal of, your data. In order to be certain that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identity document with the request. In this copy, we ask you to blacken your passport photo and citizen service number (BSN). This is to protect your privacy. Yoek B.V. will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks at the latest. Yoek B.V. would also like to point out that it is possible for you to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, Information Commissioner’s Office (UK). You can do this through the following link: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
Yoek B.V. is seriously committed to the protection of your data and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and the introduction of unauthorised changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yoek B.V. has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- TLS (formerly SSL). We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this in the address bar 'https' and the padlock also visible in the address bar.
- DNSSEC is an additional security (supplementary to DNS) for converting a domain name to the associated IP address (server name); it is provided with a digital signature. You can have this signature checked automatically. This is the way we prevent you from being redirected to a false IP address.
Text request/data access form:
You have the right to access, amend or remove your personal data. You can use the form to send us a request for data access, correction or removal. In order to be certain that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identity document with the request. In this copy, we ask you to blacken your passport photo and citizen service number (BSN). This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks at the latest.